Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dear Santa...

okay.. let's say Santa is real,  what do you want from him this christmas? ME?
i'll do the bargain.. and it goes something like this. *laughs*

Dear Santa,
hi. my nice side always strikes every time i needed it so.. anyone of these can make me smile this christmas: lol
flowers.. they say red tulips means undying love.
A Dozen Tulips
 this one will do.. also.. because i'm sick of my sony ereader, you know?! A kindle fire will be the best
oh.. yeah.. it would be nice if you really can bring Michael Buble' here, but i'm not really that desperate, but thank you for thinking anyway. i want tickets, actually. just tickets. and all that boxes.
well, if you have a budget.. a european tour will make me fall in love....
last....and seriously, you didn't have to give things above in exchange for this, because this is all that matters.
make this the top of my list.
Love from God, from my family, from my friends, from my mr. right(you can consider this too) and the strength to spread it as long as i live.
miss nice,
- cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment