Tuesday, November 15, 2011

random no. 2

these following pics contains a pic of winter 2010. my sisters captured some snow moments outside. in year 2010, because i was in the philippines, i skipped white christmas. i never regretted it. lol. look at these piles of snow, it's chillin' me just seeing it, so the thought of escaping white christmas once in a while makes me think that some things are nice to be left and outrun! weheheh..
some good breakfast, eh?
ahm.. down here is summer 2011. it's outside the mall. were walking around. i just love how the environment balances here, don't you think?
 i love this eraser. it's one of my sister's. it says, ' for big mistakes'. Everytime i see it, it makes me smile. It both makes me question it figuratively, and laugh at it, literally. If for figurative explanations,   it will makes you think how can people erase that one big mistake? Is it really true that people can somehow correct and erase entirely a fault that they've done by doing it right? Literally speaking, it's just so simple. Erase that math equation you can't get it right! hehe Anyways, sometimes i wish i have that magic eraser who can erase mistakes that i can have. In such case, i won't have fear to take risks or be passive. hays.. life..
 my two sisters' feet with their cute socks. it was from the philippines.
 bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment